We are the leading vertically integrated technical consultant, project management consultants and supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready mixed concrete, and construction and paving services in the Maharashtra and Karnataka states of India.
We have talented employees, innovative products, expert knowledge and nationwide resources.
Our Work Activities
We as Consulting Engineers are the designers; we lead the contracting engineers to turn these plans into reality. We as Consulting Civil Engineers provide a wide range of services to clients. Tasks often include:
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies and site investigations
- Developing detailed designs
- Assessing the potential risks of specific projects, as well as undertaking risk management in specialist roles
- Supervising tendering procedures and putting together proposals
- Managing, supervising and visiting contractors on site and advising on civil engineering issues
- Overseeing the work of junior staff or mentoring civil engineers throughout the charter ship process
- Communicating and liaising effectively with colleagues and architects, subcontractors, contracting civil engineers, consultants, co-workers and clients
- Thinking both creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems
- Managing budgets and other project resources
- Managing change, as the client may change their mind about the design, and ensuring relevant parties are notified of changes in the project
- Leading teams of other engineers, perhaps from other organisations or firms
- Compiling, checking and approving reports
- Reviewing and approving project drawings;
- Using computer-aided design (CAD) packages for designing projects
- Undertaking complex and repetitive calculations;
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and delivery
- Attending public meetings to discuss projects, especially in a senior role
- Adopting all relevant requirements around issues such as building permits, environmental regulations, sanitary design, good manufacturing practices and safety on all work assignments
- Ensuring that a project runs smoothly and that the structure is completed on time and within budget
- Correcting any project deficiencies that affect production, quality and safety requirements before final evaluation and project reviews.